Are you interested in joining our team of mission-driven, passionate employees? The YWCA provides a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that is creating positive change in our community.
To apply, submit a completed employment application with a copy of your resume. Applicants for YWCA Children’s Center and School’s Out positions must submit a completed BRC Consent Form with their application.
Mail to: YWCA Greater Newburyport, Employment, 13 Market Street, Newburyport, Massachusetts, 01950 or send by FAX: 978-465-1076 No Phone Calls Please!
YWCA Greater Newburyport is seeking part time staff to join our membership team. Candidates must have strong customer service skills, be detail oriented, willing to learn new systems and able to work as part of a team.
- Swim Instructors
- Water Fitness Instructors
- Lifeguards – Part time; priority hiring for early bird shifts – 5:00 to 11:00 am.
YWCA Children’s Center
- EEC Lead Educators – Preschool
- EEC Lead Educators – Infant/Toddler
- EEC Educators Group Leader
Full and part time; I/T and/or Preschool certified
Full and Part time; must meet EEC qualifications
Health and Wellness
- Certified Yoga Instructors
- Group Exercise Instructors
- Personal Trainers
The YWCA Greater Newburyport is an Equal Opportunity Employer.