Are you interested in joining our team of mission-driven, passionate employees? The YWCA provides a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that is creating positive change in our community.
To apply, submit a completed employment application with a copy of your resume. Applicants for YWCA Children’s Center and School’s Out positions must submit a completed BRC Consent Form with their application.
Mail to: YWCA Greater Newburyport, Employment, 13 Market Street, Newburyport, Massachusetts, 01950 or send by FAX: 978-465-1076 No Phone Calls Please!
- Swim Instructors
- Water Fitness Instructors
- Lifeguards – Part time; priority hiring for early bird shifts – 5:00 to 11:00 am.
YWCA Children’s Center
- EEC Lead Educators – Preschool
- EEC Lead Educators – Infant/Toddler
- EEC Educators Group Leader
Full and part time; I/T and/or Preschool certified
Full and Part time; must meet EEC qualifications
Health and Wellness
- Certified Yoga Instructors
- Group Exercise Instructors
- Personal Trainers
The YWCA Greater Newburyport is an Equal Opportunity Employer.