why new software
The YWCA is pleased to announce that we are using a new software package from Community Pass. This software will enable people to register for memberships, classes and programs on line. Internally, we are looking forward to a system that matches our needs to track usage, monitor class registrations and of course, provide accurate billing.
setting up your community pass account
Community Pass accounts have been created for all existing YWCA Optimal Wellness plan members, YWCA School’s Out Families and YWCA Children’s Center families. Please do not create a new Family account as this will affect your registrations.
A Temporary Login was provided to everyone already in the system via email. If you did not receive this email and/or if you do not have a user name, please follow the instructions below to obtain the login id for your account: This is very important because it will help make sure that there are no duplicates in the system.
- Go to Community Pass Log In page
- Click on the link “Forgot username or password”
- On the next page click on the link “Forgot username”
- Follow the instructions on the next page
- An email from Community Pass will be sent to your email providing you with the User Name for the account and instructions on how to log in. If you are told that there is no user name associated with that email, you will be prompted to create a user name.
This is new to all of us, so of course there will be questions. Please feel free to call the ywca at 978-465-9922, email us or stop at the ywca.